Join Our Team
Calabria Family Wine Group, one of Australia’s leading family wine organisations and producers of Australia’s top wine brands, to include McWilliam’s Wines, Calabria Family Wines, Deakin Estate and distribution of international partners; Canti Prosecco, Champagne Deutz and Dow’s Port, have the below positions vacant. If you want to be a part of the next chapter at Calabria Family Wine Group and can demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and dedication, please apply now or register your expressions of interest.
BENEFITS OF JOINING CALABRIA FAMILY WINES
- Work with Australia’s leading wine brands: Calabria, McWilliam’s and Deakin Estate
- A flexible working environment
- Collaborative family culture
- 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support wellbeing
- Employee exclusive wine discounts and generous annual product allowance
- Access to our International wine partners’ products through our employee product allowance.
- Ongoing training opportunities to build knowledge and career development.
- Access to exclusive discounts and vouchers from leading Australian retailers.
FULL TIME | UK/EUROPE
Calabria Family Wine Group, one of Australia’s leading family wine organisations and producers of Australia’s top wine brands, to include McWilliam’s Wines, Calabria Family Wines and Deakin Estate are seeking employment for a Commercial Manager - UK/Europe. Selling products to over 44 countries, Calabria Family Wine Group are one of the top 10 Australian exporters of wine.
If you want to be a part of the next chapter at Calabria Family Wine Group and can demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and dedication, please apply now or register your expressions of interest.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A successful applicant will maintain and develop all sales and marketing plans including the management of distributors across the European and United Kingdom markets.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated their ability to work with sales and operations and show value, maximising revenue growth and brand profile. This role requires diverse responsibilities and challenges working collaboratively with the export distributors to provide sound sales and marketing support, and collateral, to deliver great promotions and marketing initiatives. Your role will involve building and nurturing relationships with distributors, retailers, and key stakeholders to expand our market presence in Europe.
To succeed in this challenging and unique role, you will require several years’ experience in a similar role in the wine industry.
You will be highly self-motivated with great planning and organisational skills, with the ability to assist and support the company directors, sales and operations teams, advising brand and category related information to drive selling initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales and Marketing Management
Customer Relationship Management
Sales Analysis & Administration
Wine experience within the UK/EU markets.
Brand and/or Trade Marketing experience
High level market analysis experience with the channel
Experience with distributor and key stakeholder relationship management is essential
Experience as an active and engaged Sales and Marketing professional
Completed a tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
Travelling will be required within this role
JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE
FULL TIME | HANWOOD, NSW
• Processing customer orders received via phone, email, SPS & EDI
• Action and follow up on general customer enquiries
• Confirm orders back to customers
• Booking delivery timeslots for 3PL’s
• Working closely with the sales and customer service teams
• Handle customer complaints
• Process customer returns
• Ensure legislative compliance including WHS and procedures are followed
• Ensure all BRC and food safety policies and procedures are followed
• Travel to Sydney for extended periods for training
• Excellent customer service
• Customer service focused
• High attention to detail
• Excellent Communicator
• Previous experience in a customer service/sales role is not essential but would be highly regarded